Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yeah, I'm officially crazy.

 First of all, even though it's off topic, I'd like to make this clear: conjectures tags are for more positively-influenced or neutral items, while rants contain some more negative-type things in them. Just thought it'd be nice to get that out of the way. Conjectures also tend to use (x) amount of imagination while rants tend to dabble in more realistic situations, most of which have occurred to me either in real life or in my head's whole weird-o thought process.

Secondly, I'd like to announce a change of name for this here blog. While the domain name is still the same, the site itself has been changed into the much more creative J Noodle's Emporium of Awkward Guessworks and Other Items of Thought. Isn't that just... just... AMAZING!? The reason why I named this blog something so absurd is because, for starters, I myself often write things that can be labeled as such - so absurd. Another reason why is the fact that I wanted to name it that, dumbo one of my various, strange nicknames is, in fact, J Noodles. Don't ask me how I picked up that name, but I being the silly boy man I am thoroughly enjoy its being used as the title for this blog. Now, onwards! Don't you hear it? It's the sound of... the smell of.... VICTORY! (wut)

0 comments:

Post a Comment